About Shepherds College / Employment
Employment Opportunities at Shepherds College in Union Grove, WI
Shepherds College is a post-secondary school for students with intellectual and/or development disabilities focused on making a lasting difference in their future. If you are looking to make a difference in the lives of others through your profession, then apply for an open position with us today.
- We seek excellence in every aspect of the work we do. We do not want to just meet the standard; we want to raise the bar.
- Professionalism is more than just a suit and tie. Attitude and work ethic are important here.
- We thrive on creativity and out-of-the-box thinking. Innovative ideas are welcome and expected.
- A man named Henry Ford said it best; “If everyone is moving forward together, then success takes care of itself.”
- Our strengths outweigh our weaknesses. We cultivate what drives each of us, while improving where we need growth.
- We strive to model the likeness of Jesus Christ in the way we work with others.
- You love working with others in a professional community.
- You see a need and meet a need.
- You are driven to succeed and excel not only in your career, but in your life overall.
- You work well with a team to accomplish more.
Residential Life Weekend Positions:
As a Residential Life Weekend Staff, you will be working hands-on with our students to develop the skills necessary for life after graduation. Whether you are teaching students how to cook or facilitate an outing to a baseball game, you will be creating a positive and lasting impact in the future of those we serve. This position is perfect for future educators, social workers, and ministry workers.
The following positions are currently available within our Residential Life Weekend program:
Residential Life Weekend Staff – Part Time 28 Hours (Full Time Opportunities Available if Desired, Potential for Benefit Eligibility); Saturdays & Sundays 7:00am - 9:00pm, FREE On-Campus Housing Available!
Residential Life Weekend Lead – Full Time, Benefit Eligible; 12-17 Weekday Hours (1st or 2nd Shift) and 28 Weekend Hours (Saturdays & Sundays 7:00am – 9:00pm)
Are you interested in applying for the above job openings? Contact Ciara Huntemann at email@example.com.