Employment Opportunities at Shepherds College
Union Grove, Wisconsin
If you're looking to make a change, then maybe it's time to make a difference! Shepherds College, the country's leading three-year post-secondary school for students with intellectual disabilities, is looking for passionate, motivated people to join our team! We believe that everyone has valuable skills and experience to offer, and we would love to see if your unique qualities can help to meet the needs of our growing team. If you are mission-driven and you’re looking for a purpose, not just a job, Shepherds College might be just the place for you!
- We strive to model the likeness of Jesus Christ in the way we work with others.
- We seek excellence in every aspect of the work we do. We do not want to just meet the standard; we want to raise the bar.
- Professionalism is more than just a suit and tie. Attitude and work ethic are important here.
- We thrive on creativity and out-of-the-box thinking. Innovative ideas are welcome and expected.
- A man named Henry Ford said it best, "If everyone is moving forward together, then success takes care of itself."
- Our strengths outweigh our weaknesses. We cultivate what drives each of us while improving areas of growth.
- You love working with others in a professional, faith-based community.
- You are passionate about serving others and working with individuals with intellectual disabilities.
- You are driven to succeed and excel not only in your career but in your life overall.
- You work well within a team to accomplish more and pursue excellence.
Shepherds offers a robust benefit package which includes the following:
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- FSA & HRA Plans
- 401k plan with company match
- Free staff lunches
- Generous PTO & paid seasonal Breaks
- Paid Medical Leave, Bereavement & Jury Duty
- Voluntary Insurance Options (Short Term Disability, Critical Illness, Accident, Whole Life Insurance, Term Life Insurance)
- Tuition Assistance & Professional Development Opportunities
- Team-Oriented Culture & Supportive Work Environment
Current Open Positions
To Apply for the Following Positions
- Fill out the Employment Application
- Transcripts and a copy of your highest degree earned will be required prior to your start date
Shepherds College Student Development Team
Shepherds College Business Team
Shepherds College Academic Team
Internship and Fellowship Programs
Shepherds College Maintenance & Facilities Team
Please contact Pam Piper, HR Assistant and Volunteer Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns regarding Shepherds College employment opportunities.