Admissions / Federal Aid & Scholarships
SC Code of Conduct with Regard to Education Loans
Our program is eligible for Federal Student Aid. Students can complete a FAFSA form and apply for typical student aid options here: FAFSA. Only students with a high school diploma or GED are eligible to receive Federal Student Aid.
You will need to enter Shepherds College's school ID code for us to receive your results. Our ID code is: 041938
Currently, need-based scholarships are available through Shepherds College. Various states also have funding programs that may help pay for a Shepherds College education. Please contact the Financial Aid office at 262.878.5620 ext. 2318 or email here to learn about these options. In addition, we have found the scholarships listed below from other organizations.
Potential Funding Resources
- For students with ADHD: https://edgefoundation.org/blog/2011/04/06/college-scholarships-for-adhd-students/
- For students with craniofacial differences: http://www.cleftline.org/what-we-do/awards-scholarships/college-scholarships/
- For students with Down syndrome:
- For students with Williams syndrome: Please call 1-800-806-1871 for information
- For students with Cerebral Palsy and other disabilities: Cerebral Palsy Scholarship
- Autism Scholarships
- KidGuard for Education Scholarship Program
Society’s Assets Scholarship Awards—Society’s Assets has made applications for the 2019 Scholarship Awards program available. Area high schools and colleges have received application packets and the public may also inquire with the office listed below. Students with physical or sensory disabilities could be eligible for up to five awards ranging from $500 to $5000. Applicants must reside in the Society's Assets service area, which includes Racine, Kenosha, Walworth, Rock, and Jefferson counties. Graduating high school seniors, continuing students, or adults returning to school on a full-time basis to seek a post-secondary degree in the fall of 2019 are eligible. Judging will be based on academic record, extracurricular activities, personal essay, and recommendations. All application materials must be postmarked by February 1, 2019.
For an application packet, or more information, contact the Community Relations Coordinator at the Racine office of Society's Assets, (262) 637-9128, ext. 3605
More Information on Financial Aid for Students with Disabilities:
Shepherds College prohibits any employee with the responsibilities of an agent of the school with respect to FFELP, private education loans, or a loan used to pay for a student’s education from all of the following:
- Revenue-sharing arrangements with any lender
- Receiving gifts from a lender, a guarantor, or loan services
- Having a contracting arrangement providing financial benefit from any lender or affiliate of a lender
- Directing borrowers to particular lenders, or refusing or delaying loan certifications
- Accepting or making offers of funds for private loans
- Providing call center or financial aid staffing assistance
- Receiving or paying Advisory Board Compensation